If you have had an accident at work you may well be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries and losses.
This is your right. Cohen Cramer solicitors can help you to claim the compensation you deserve. To find out how, and to get your claim started call us now on 0113 224 7830 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While your employer needs to take every step to ensure your safety, there is always a risk of an accident at work.
You could sustain injury as a result of:
- trip or slip on a hazardous walkway
- be injured by machinery or equipment that is defective or broken.
- be injured as a result of the negligent actions or horseplay of a colleague or work-mate.
- fall from a height.
- injure your back lifting.
- lack of personal protective equipment
- suffer burns and discomfort as a result of splashing from chemicals or from inhaling fumes and other noxious substances.
Cohen Cramer are experts are dealing with all forms of accidents at work and we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
We will claim compensation for your injuries; how much you will receive depends on their extent, how you have been affected and what, if any, long-term problems you are likely to have. We will obtain a medical report to make sure that we have all the information that we need to ensure you get the maximum compensation.
As well as claiming for your injuries we will also claim for you:
- lost income for time off work as a result of injury or treatment
- treatment costs such as physiotherapy or long term care if needed
- out of pocket expenses such as medication costs etc.
- care and assistance given by family and friends, even if provided gratuitously
- all losses arising from the accident
Your claim can be dealt with on a ‘No Win – No Fee’ basis, this means that if for any reason we are not successful then you don’t pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
You have three years from the date of the accident in which to start your claim, subject to the courts discretion to extend this period in exceptional circumstances. However you don’t want to waste time as witnesses can get forgetful, documents lost etc so to get the most from your claim get in touch with us and we can get your claim started right away.
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: email@example.com
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve.