If you have sustained injury or loss as a result of a chemical burn at work you can look to claim compensation. Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you claim, on a No Win-No Fee basis, the compensation you deserve.
Chemical burns can result from contact with a liquid or gas and can cause burning, blistering or other irritation of your:
The injury can happen as a result of direct contact with the skin or from inhaling the gas or chemical.
The effects can be either short or long-term, with irritation, infection and dermatitis all being common injuries arising from contact with chemicals. Whatever the degree of injury you are entitled to claim compensation from your employer.
Your employer is required by law to ensure that, while at work you do not suffer any form of injury or harm.
This means they have to ensure that you are provided with safe and reliable work methods and colleagues, as well as providing you with all the required safety and personal protection equipment to ensure you do not suffer from chemical burns.
If your employer fails in their duty you are entitle to claim compensation for:
Financial losses such as:
- lost income resulting from time off work for recovery or treatment
- the cost of any treatment you may require; this may include the cost of plastic or re-constructive surgery
- the cost of travelling for treatment and related expenses
- help from family and friends during your recovery
- all and any other loss arising from the incident.
Whatever your losses, we are experts at dealing with such claims and can help you claim the compensation that you deserve.
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service you deserve.