If you have suffered a limb amputation as a result of an accident such as a car accident or accident at work you want to make sure that the solicitor dealing with your claim for compensation has the experience and knowledge to deal with your claim properly.
Amputation can have a devastating effect and be a life-changing event so you want to make sure that you receive all the compensation you deserve and will need in the years to come.
Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you; they have knowledge and experience in dealing with personal injury matters to make sure that you receive every penny you are due.
Losing a limb either in a traumatic accident or following the need for removal by surgery as a result of an accident can turn your world upside down. Not only are there the practicalities of life to deal with there are also the mental impact that such an incident will have on you.
We are aware of this and, working closely with a coordinated group of experts, we will ensure that you receive compensation not only for your physical and mental illness but also financial losses to cover:
- Lost income as a result of your injury and the need for treatment and recovery
- Future lost income if you are unable to work as well as any lost ‘perks’ such as car allowance, pension etc
- Long-term care and treatment costs if required to make sure you are not reliant upon the NHS
- Modifications to your home and car if required so that you can retain your independence
- Cost of prosthetic equipment and replacements and ‘upgrades’ as they become necessary and appear on the market; this is for life
- Incident financial losses such as travel costs for treatment etc; such costs will quickly add up and can run for a long time
It is our intention that you get back to leading a normal life as soon as possible and so we will seek, as possible, an interim payment so that you can get on with your life and recovery without having to worry about paying the bills. We will also, in the long-term, advise you as regards investments and trusts so that your money is secure for your future.
To find out what we can do to help you get your life back on track as soon as possible and to know that you are going to be taken care of in the years ahead get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7804 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
Your claim can be dealt with on a ‘No Win – No Fee’ basis, this means that if we are successful with your claim the other side, as well as paying your damages, also pay your costs. If for any reason we are not successful then you don’t pay us a penny for the work we have done. Either way you don’t pay a penny with 100% of your damages going to you; no hidden fees, no messing about.
For the Quality Legal Service you deserve.