If you have had an accident while a passenger in a taxi you can claim compensation and damages for your injury and losses. It doesn’t matter whose fault it was, as a passenger you are the innocent victim and we will claim from either or all of the vehicles involved to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve.
At Cohen Cramer we are experts at dealing with personal injury claims just like yours and we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
We will claim for you, in addition to your compensation for your injuries:
- Lost income as a result of time of work for recovery or treatment
- Damaged property such as clothing, spectacles etc.
- Medication and treatment costs
- Care from family and friends while you are recovering
- Miscellaneous expenses such as the cost of travelling to treatment etc.
Whatever your losses we can help you recover what is yours by right.
- It may be the case that you are not sure who was at fault; again, this doesn’t matter as you, being a passenger, are regarded as the innocent victim and we will recover your damages from the insurers of either or both of the vehicles if need be.
- If the vehicle that caused your accident can not be traced or was uninsured we will recover your damages from the Motor Insurers Bureau who deal with uninsured or untraced motor accidents.
- We will be able to deal with your claim on a ‘no win-no fee’ basis; this means that if you claim is successful are costs are paid by the other side and you don’t pay us a penny. If for any reason we are unable to recover damages for you still don’t pay us a penny.
To get your claim started get in touch with us today:
- call 0113 224 7804 (24 hours)
- email: email@example.com
- pop your contact details in the box below and we will get back to you.
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve