Special Damages – Financial Losses

If you have had an accident due to the negligence of another party you are entitled to claim compensation for your injury and loss.

To get your claim started or just to have a chat to see how we can help you, get in touch today:

Damages paid in an accident claim breaks down into two parts; compensation for your injuries and compensation for your financial losses.

The compensation for your financial losses is known as ‘Special damages’.

We are experts at dealing with all types of personal injury claims and will ensure that you recover in addition to compensation for your injuries (general damages), all your financial losses.

This can include:

  • Lost income resulting from time off from work for recovery or treatment
  • Loss of pension rights if this arises due to long term absence from work
  • The cost of any treatment required as a result of the accident, such as physiotherapy, prescription charges, the cost of any over-the-counter medication and even the cost of private treatment and surgery if necessary
  • The costs involved in getting to your medical appointments
  • Where appropriate, long-term care, alteration to your property or vehicle
  • All other financial losses that may arise from the accident

Regardless of the severity of your injury you will receive expert legal advice to ensure that you receive all the compensation that you deserve.

To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:

  • call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
  • email: enquiry@cohencramerpi.co.uk
  • pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you

For the Quality Legal Service you deserve.

We can deal with your claim on a ‘No Win-No Fee’ basis so that if your claim fails you won’t have to pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.