Had an accident at work caused by a defective lathe or other piece of equipment or plant? We can help you claim compensation for your injuries and losses.
Accidents at work can happen to anyone at any time but if you work with machinery such as lathes, band saws and grinders then there is every chance an accident could well be serious – we understand this; Mike Massen of Cohen Cramer is a time served fitter turner with a few scars of his own from his days at the lathe.
Your claim can be dealt with on a No Win No Fee basis so you will never be out of pocket with Cohen Cramer Solicitors.
As well as seeking compensation for your injuries, we will make sure that you also recover all and any financial losses that arise from the accident, which can include:
- Lost income as a result of time from work for recovery or treatment
- The cost of medication or treatment you may require
- Property, such as clothing or glasses damaged in the accident
- Compensation for ‘prejudice on the job market’ if you sustained a particularly sever injury.
Whatever your losses we can help you recover the compensation that you deserve.
Your employer owes you a duty of care to ensure that all machinery is in good working condition and adequately guarded to ensure your safety at work. In addition they must have safe working practices to make sure that you don’t injure yourself at work and train you properly. They must also make sure that they employ reliable and safe colleagues and work mates so that you are not injured by other people’s mistakes.
These are your rights as an employee and they are not options for your employer to pick and chose from. If you have been injured at work you are entitled to make a claim.
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: email@example.com
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service you deserve.