If you have had an accident at work caused by tripping or slipping then you are entitled to claim compensation and damages for your injuries and losses if the accident was caused by someone else’s fault. Cohen Cramer Solicitors can deal with your claim on a No Win-No Fee basis so, if your claim fails, you won’t pay a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
Cohen Cramer solicitors can help you to claim the compensation you deserve. To find out how, and to get your claim started, get in touch with us today:
- call us now on 0113 224 7830/ 07793 821361 (eve-w/ends)
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- complete the contact form at the bottom of this page
Causes of slipping and tripping accidents at work
Your accident may have been as a result of oil, water, cleaning fluid or other liquid spilt and not cleared away.
You may have tripped over a box, a piece of packing, binding, plant or tools that have been left in the walkway – whatever the cause we can help you claim the compensation that you deserve.
It doesn’t matter whether you work in a shop, office or factory you can still make a claim if you have had an accident.
Your employer is required to provide you with a safe place to work and also ensure that your colleagues do nothing to put you at risk or in danger. Therefore if you are injured as a result of a colleagues’ negligence you can still bring your trip, slip accident at work claim against your employer.
We are experts at dealing with claims just like yours and we can help you claim compensation for your injuries and losses.
What can you claim for your accident at work?
We will obtain the evidence we need to make sure that we recover for you the maximum amount of damages on your behalf.
This can include:
- compensation and damages for your injuries including any ongoing or lasting problems you may have as a result of the accident. Your injuries can be psychological as well as physical; whatever they are we will obtain the medical evidence required for your claim.
- financial losses arising from the accident such as care and treatment costs, lost income and such future losses as may arise.
Your claim can be dealt with on a no win no fee basis so that you don’t have to worry about the cost.
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: email@example.com
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service you deserve.