Had a tripping accident at work ? Then you can look to claim compensation for your injuries and losses arising from the incident. We can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
The accident may have been as a result of:
- packaging, plant or other equipment left in the walkway
- an uneven surface
- broken or hazardous walkways
- poor lighting restricting your visibility
Whatever the cause we can help you make a claim.
Your employer is required to provide you with a safe working environment and this includes ensuring that you can move around your place of work without tripping or falling due to an obstruction or other hazard.
It doesn’t matter if no-one knows who made the hazard or failed to tidy up; your employer is liable for the actions of their staff so if you have an accident due to the negligent actions of a colleague you can bring your claim against your employer.
This is known as vicarious liability and means that there will usually always be someone (usually your employer’s insurers) to pay any claim made against them. This is why it is compulsory for them to have insurance so don’t feel bad about bringing your claim; you have sustained an injury and it is your right to seek compensation.
If you have had an accident you can look to claim for your injuries and financial losses.
- Claim compensation for your injury – this is known as General Damages and covers your pain and suffering as well as your loss of amenity; your loss of enjoyment of life resulting from your injuries.
- Claim for your financial losses – this covers lost income, treatment costs, additional mileage and other sundry costs resulting from the accident; these losses are known as Special Damages.
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service you deserve.