If you have suffered an injury due to broken or defective tools or machinery while at work then you can look to claim compensation for your injuries and losses. Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you claim what you deserve.
Your employers have to provide you with a safe system of work and safe tools and equipment to do your job and without you coming to harm or sustaining an injury. If they breach this obligation resulting in an accident that leads to an injury, then you are entitled to claim compensation from your employer, who is required to carry insurance to cover this type of claim.
To find out how we can help you contact us on email@example.com or call us on 0113 224 7830 (24 hours).
Over the years the Courts have made awards for injuries resulting from such things as broken coffee machines that cause burns and scalds, chairs that collapse when sat on as well as obvious hazards such as broken and unguarded machinery. As long as the equipment was provided by your employer and used while at work then it is classed as work equipment and, as such, needs to be safe to use.
With our help you can claim compensation for your injuries. Compensation for your injuries are known as General Damages; how much you will receive depends on the extent and type of your injuries and how they have affected you.
As part of making your claim we will obtain a medical report to make sure that we have all the information we need to ensure you get the maximum compensation and damages.
As well as claiming for your injuries we will also claim your financial losses (Special Damages) for:
- Lost income for time off work as a result of injury or treatment
- Treatment costs such as physiotherapy or long term care if needed.
- Out of pocket expenses such as medication etc.
- Gratuitous care and assistance from family and friends.
- All losses arising from and as a direct result of the accident.
- Any possible future prejudice on the job-market, this is known as a Smith v Manchester award.
When Cohen Cramer deal with your claim there is no need to worry about being out of pocket if you lose your case – your claim can be dealt with on a ‘No Win – No Fee’ basis, this means that if for any reason we are not successful then you don’t pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
To get your claim started or just to chat to see how we can help you get in touch today:
- Call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop your details in the contact box below and we will call you back
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve