A claim to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority can be funded in two main ways:
- as a private client whereby you pay your solicitor for the work they have done regardless of the outcome; you will pay the solicitors standard hourly rate plus vat and will be asked to make a payment on account.
- your claim can be funded on a contingency fee agreement basis; this is an agreement that the solicitor will act for you on the basis that, if they are successful with the application then they will retain an agreed percentage of your award plus the vat due.
This means that if the claim is not successful you will not be charged for the work that has been done on your behalf and so giving you a completely risk-free way to bring your CICA claim.
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7804 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service you deserve.