Defective Cosmetic Surgery Claims. The greater availability and acceptance of cosmetic surgery in society has lead, not only to a large increase in the number of procedures being carried out but also a rise in the number of procedures going wrong, leaving patients with both mental and physical issues.
If you have been subject to a botched procedure then Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you claim the compensation that you deserve.
Areas of cosmetic surgery
You may have suffered as a result of a failure of one of the following, most common, procedures:
- breast augmentation surgery
- nose job (rhinoplasty) surgery
- liposuction surgery
- eyelid (blepharoplasty) claims
Bringing a no win-no fee defective cosmetic surgery claim
For a claim to be successful we need to show that the procedure was carried out at a standard below that expected of someone professing expertise in that area and that their failure to perform to that competent and expected level lead to your problems and dissatisfaction.
We will make sure that you have the right funding in place to bring your claim to ensure that you are never out of pocket; chances are we can deal with your claim on a No Win-No Fee basis so that you can be assured that should, for any reason, your claim not be successful then you will not have to pay a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
Once the right funding is in place we will look to obtain an independent assessment of your post-procedure condition to determine whether there is any element of negligence that will enable your claim to go forward.
What can you claim?
When liability is established we will obtain the required reports to support the level and type of injury you have suffered as a result of the negligent procedure. This can include reports for both physical issues and mental problems that can arise in such matters.
In addition, we will also look to recover:
- the cost of remedial treatment; this treatment does not have to be from the surgeon or organisation that provided the original treatment
- lost income both past and present as a result of time from work for recovery or further remedial procedures
- treatment and medication costs if required
- compensation for prejudice on the job-market should such result from your procedure; this is known as a Smith v Manchester award
- all and any other financial losses arising from the procedure
For your initial and confidential chat get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7804 (24 hours)
- email: email@example.com
- pop your details in the contact box below and we will get straight back to you
For The Quality Legal Service You Deserve