Personal Injury Solicitor
We are seeking a solicitor with experience of handling a caseload of non-portal employers liability, public liability and road traffic cases (some experience of clinical negligence cases would also be preferred).
You will be working within a fast-paced environment dealing with your own caseload. The successful candidate will be confident litigating matters to conclusion with minimal supervision.
We are a supportive, ambitious firm and we offer excellent potential for career progression for the right candidate.
Specialist knowledge of a niche area which you would be interested in developing would be advantageous (although not required).
The successful candidate:
- Qualified Solicitor (NQ–3 years PQE).
- At least 12+ months experience handling your own caseload of Claimant litigated personal injury cases (predominately fast track but experience multi-track cases would be of advantage).
- Must have handled a mixed case load (candidates with only RTA experience will not be considered).
- Commercially aware.
- Willing to take part in business development and marketing initiatives.
- Experience of the Proclaim case management system (advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private health insurance (after 6 months’ service)
- Volunteering day – One paid day of volunteering every year for a charity/local cause of your choice
- Dress down Fridays
- Work from home option (senior fee earner after 6 months’ service)
- Free fresh fruit delivered fortnightly
- Employer funded staff social events
- Flexible working
Salary: Competitive and dependent upon experience.
How to apply:
Email your CV and a covering letter stating how your skills and experience fit the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org