Needlestick Injury Claim: If you have sustained a needle-stick, syringe or other sharps injury while at work we can help you claim compensation for the stress and worry caused by having to wait for the results of your blood tests as well as any infection or blood-borne virus (bbv) you may have picked up from the needle.
Your claim can be dealt with on a No Win – No Fee basis so you won’t have to worry about how your claim will be funded and if your claim fails you don’t pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
What you can claim following a needlestick injury
If you have had to undergo Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) we will also claim for the additional discomfort that can result from such treatment.
While every case is different the average level of award for a needlestick injury where there is no infection is in the region of £2000-£2500.00.
To see how we can help you make your claim contact us today:
- Call: 0113 224 7830 (office hours)
- Call: 0797 102 1268 (out of office hours/weekends)
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call back using the form at the top or bottom of this page.
Who can claim for a needlestick injury?
Anyone who has sustained a needlestick injury as a result of the negligence of another party, known or unknown, can make a claim.
The following groups are most likely to have a needlestick injury:
Needlestick injuries can also occur in
Regardless of where your accident occurs as a victim of a needlestick injury you can look to claim for:
- compensation for your injuries – both physical and mental; you don’t need to have a full-blown psychological condition to claim compensation – you are entitled to claim for the stress and worry resulting from the incident
- distress and upset caused by any required treatment such as PEP
- loss of income for any time from work for treatment or recovery
- gratuitous care provided by friends and family
- all and any other financial losses arising from the accident
Claim for your needlestick injury now
We can deal with all needlestick claims on a No Win-No Fee basis so if for any reason your claim fails you don’t pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
For expert advice on bringing your needlestick claim get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 or 0797 102 1268 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your contact details in the box at the bottom of this page and we will get straight back to you
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve.