Gym or leisure centre accident claims. If you had an accident while you are at a gym or leisure centre due to defective/ broken equipment or poor instruction or training Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you claim the compensation that you deserve and on a no win-no fee basis.
Gym or leisure centre accident claims
When you go to the gym you expect to come out in better condition and shape than when you went in; unfortunately, this isn’t always the case. Every day dozens of people sustain an injury while in the gym as a result of the negligence of the gym owners. If you are one of these people, we can help you claim compensation for your injuries and losses.
Your injury could be as a result of:
- defective or broken equipment that has not been adequately inspected or repaired
- inappropriate or poor training/instruction
- a fellow gym member not using the equipment properly
- placing gym equipment too close to each other
- cuts/infection from a spa or swimming pool that has not been adequately cleaned, inspected or maintained
- burns or scolds from overflowing hot water in saunas and steam rooms
- slipping on wet surfaces that have inappropriate ‘grip-factor’ or lack of inadequate warning signs
What can you claim?
We are experts in dealing with such matters and, whatever the cause of your accident, we can help you recover compensation for your injuries. This can include any physical injuries and scarring that may result from your accident. Additionally, we can claim on your behalf financial losses to include:
- lost income resulting from time off work for recovery or treatment; this can include any time off you may need in the future
- treatment costs such as physiotherapy and medication required as a result of the accident, as well as any ongoing treatment costs that you may need in the future.
- care from family and friends even if given without payment; such as helping you prepare meals, get washed and dressed, driving you to medical appointments and for treatment.
- other losses arising as a result of the incident such as travel expenses etc
We can deal with your claim for an accident at the gym or leisure centre on a ‘No Win-No Fee‘ basis so if your claim fails you don’t pay us a penny.
What will cost to bring my claim?
If we think that your claim has more than a 51% chance of success we are happy to deal with such on a no win-no fee basis. This means that we agree to act for you on the basis that, as long as you abide by our terms and conditions, we will not charge you for the work we have done on your behalf if the claim is not successful.
Start your claim today
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: email@example.com
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve.