If you or a family member has suffered injury or loss as a result of negligent treatment or care while a care home resident we can help you claim the compensation you deserve. We can do this on a ‘no win- no fee’ basis so there is no financial risk to you or the neglected party.
Cohen Cramer Solicitors can provide you with an initial assessment and case review so that, based upon the facts given, we can make an informed decision on whether you have a potential claim and, in turn, you can decide whether you wish to pursue any claim that you may have.
The elderly and vulnerable deserve a high level of care and respect; if that care falls below the standards promised and expected then we can help.
The main problems that we see with care home neglect are:
- Fractures and cuts from falls and knocks due to poor handling and supervision by staff. Further problems can arise as a result of using outdated, broken or defective equipment such as lifting hoists or wheelchairs.
- Problems resulting from mistakes in dispensing medicines leading to excessive or inadequate medication. This can be particularly dangerous if the medication regime is vital to life-support.
- Pressure sores can result from a failure to provide regular attendance and assistance to the less mobile leading to painful infections and further restriction on mobility.
- Abuse either mental, physical or sexual leading to injury, distress and upset.
Emma Mason, senior solicitor and head of the care home claims department says:
‘We understand that quality care and comfort are vital to the welfare of those you care about and who are in care so we don’t just recover compensation; we also arrange for any treatment and rehabilitation that may be needed as a result of injuries caused by the lack of care’.
In addition to making sure that their well-being is taken care of we will also look to recover compensation for the following if required:
- Private medical treatment
- The cost of nursing care at home
- The cost of any additional domestic service
- All and any other financial losses that may arise
To see how we can help get in touch with us today for your initial consultation.
- Call: Emma Mason on 0113 390 7887
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop your details in the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get straight back to you.
And remember your claim can be dealt with on a No Win-No Fee basis so there is no financial risk.
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve.