Cosmetic Treatment Claims. If you have sustained an injury as a result of treatment at a beauty salon or spa, tanning or nail shop, then Cohen Cramer can help; we are experts when it comes to dealing with beauty salon treatment claims and can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
Your injuries may be a result of:
- Botox or Fillers – poor treatment and hygiene issues can cause adverse reactions and illness
- Hairdressing– infection or damage to your scalp or hair as a result of a failure to apply a patch or scalp test
- Laser hair removal– excessive pain, burning, and scarring, resulting from negligent treatment
- Sun-bed use – burns, damaged skin, and scarring from a defective sun-bed at your local salon, gym or spa
- Nail salon treatment – skin allergies, under-nail fungal growth, and cuticle damage resulting from poor training, inappropriate materials or unhygienic facilities
- Eyelash damage – burns, infection, and loss of the lash stemming from the substandard application of false eyelashes.
- Facial treatment – pain, scarring, and disfigurement as a result of negligent treatment
Whatever the cause of your injury we can help you on a no win-no fee basis so that if your claim is not successful, you don’t pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
A trip to the salon should make you feel good about yourself, however, the lack of regulation in what is an expanding market means that sometimes standards slip, and the level of training received by those offering such services can sometimes fall below safe and acceptable standards leading to injury and loss.
What can you claim?
We will look to claim not only compensation for your injuries but also any financial losses that you may have incurred.
This can include:
- lost income if you need time away from work for recovery or treatment
- the cost of any further treatment you may need as a result of your injuries
- recovery of the cost of the treatment that caused your injuries
Start your claim today
To see how we can help you with your beauty salon treatment claim as a result of negligent or poor treatment, get in touch with us today.
- Call: 0113 224 7830 (0779 381 2361 eve/w.ends)
- Email: email@example.com
- enter your details in the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get straight back to you.
Remember, your claim can be dealt with on a no win-no fee basis, so to see how we can help you get in touch with us today.
For the Quality Legal Service that You Deserve