Slipping and Tripping Claims

Advice and Assistance from Cohen Cramer Solicitors

Slipping and tripping claims. If you have had a trip, slip or fall while out and about that was as a result of the negligence of a third party such as a local authority, land-owner, or shop/restaurant manager we can help you claim compensation and damages for your injuries and losses.

We are experts at dealing with such claims and can deal with your claim on a ‘no win – no fee’ basis so you don’t have to worry about how you will pay your legal fees.

Such accidents can happen:

Whatever the cause we can advise you as to the chances of bringing a successful claim.

slipping and tripping claims - mike massen

What can you claim?

Slipping and tripping claims. As well as claiming damages for your injuries (known as General Damages) we will also look to recover any financial losses that may arise from your accident:

This can include:

  • lost income as a result of the need to have time off work for recovery and any treatment you may need
  • treatment and medication costs such as physiotherapy and prescription charges
  • damaged clothing and property
  • care and assistance given by family and friends even if given freely and without payment

Remember, we can deal with your claim on a ‘No Win – No Fee’ basis, this means that if your claim fails you won’t have to pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.

Start your slipping and tripping claim today:

To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:

  • call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
  • email:
  • pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you

For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve.