Usually beauty salons and the services they offer, including facial treatments such as abrasions, botox and fillers, are completely unregulated. In the wrong hands treatment can lead to pain, suffering and disfigurement. If you have suffered as a result of negligent treatment Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
We have the experience and knowledge to deal with issues and matters caused by negligent non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
You may have sustained injury as a result of any of the following treatments:
- Botox (botulinum toxin injections) – used to relax the facial muscles and give a smoother appearance
- Chemical peels – use of chemicals to remove the outer layer of skin cells
- Dermal fillers – synthetic or natural substance injected into skin to augment soft tissues
- Microdermabrasion – use of fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells
All of the above treatments may have some degree of side effects, which should be minor and usually brought to your attention before treatment. In this case they should not in themselves, not be actionable. Claims can be made when the treatment has been negligent resulting in injury and loss.
Problems generally arise due to:
- Poorly or inadequately trained staff
- Failure to use correct equipment and or products
- Hygiene issues leading to infections
- Failure to carry out preliminary ‘patch’ tests
- Failure to advise as to after treatment care
If you are the victim of negligent treatment we can help you claim compensation not only for your injuries (including mental trauma) and resulting disfigurement/scarring, but also any financial losses that arise, which may include:
- The cost of the original treatment and any subsequent remedial work that is required
- The cost of future camouflage and cosmetics if required
- Lost income if you require time from work for recovery or remedial treatment
- Any other financial losses arising as a result of the incident.
We can deal with your claim on a no win no fee so that, if for any reason, your claim is not successful you don’t have to pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
To see how we can help you with your claim get in touch with us today:
- Call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Enter your details in the contact box below and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve