If you have been the victim of a vicious dog bite then you can claim compensation and damages for your injuries and losses.
We have a department dedicated to dogbite claims.
Want to claim for a dog bite ? if you have been bitten by a dog and suffered injury and loss we can help you claim the compensation and damages you deserve on a ‘no win-no fee’ basis.
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your contact details in the box at the bottom of the page and we will get straight back to you
If you have been the victim of a dog bite you may have suffered both mental and physical scars; we are experts at recovering damages and losses resulting from what can be terrifying incidents.
Dog bite claims are not straight forward; they are not like car accidents where 99 % of the time it is clear to see who was at fault and there is insurance in place to cover accidents and any solicitor who says ‘no problem, we will win your case’ is spinning you a line.
The main problem is the lack of insurance; if there is no insurance in place you will need to bring the claim against the owners on a private basis but if they have no money or assets this could be difficult.
It may be the case that your insurance will cover you but not all policies allow this.
We can almost never guarantee you a successful outcome but we do have a very high strike rate and your claim will be dealt with by a qualified solicitor with expertise and experience in dealing with such claims as yours.
We will look to claim damages and compensation arising from the incident to ensure that you are put in the position you were before the incident.
We will look to claim:
- Compensation for your injuries, both mental and physical
- Treatment costs, this can be both psychological such as cognitive behavioural therapy and/or re-constructive or plastic surgery for any scarring
- Lost income due to the injury or the need for treatment and recovery
- Care and help provided by family and friends while you are recovering
- Clothing and other property damaged in the attack
- Any other losses resulting from the attack such as travelling to treatment etc.
Dog bites can be nasty, traumatising events that affect people in different ways but no matter how the attack affects you, you are entitled to claim compensation.
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve.