If you have had a tripping or slipping accident due to a broken or defective pavement Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you to claim compensation and damages for your injuries and losses.
Broken, damaged and loose paving stones cause accidents all the time; if you have suffered injury and loss as a result of a defective paving slab then you should look to claim the compensation you deserve.
We can deal with your claim on a ‘No Win – No Fee’ basis, this means that if your claim fails you won’t have to pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
So, if you have been involved in an accident due to :
- defective or broken paving slabs
- potholes in the surface of the road
- potholes in the surface of the pavement or walking area
then you may be entitled to compensation for:
- your injuries and any scarring resulting from your accident.
- your lost income due to time off work for recovery or treatment as well as any time you may need off in the future
- the cost of any treatment or care you may need
- damage to any of your property or clothing as a result of the fall such as spectacles or mobile ‘phone
- any other losses you have incurred as a result of the accident
We can help you recover what is rightfully yours.
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: email@example.com
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve.