If you have had an accident and suffered injury as a result of a faulty or defective product or professional repair then you can look to recover compensation and damage for your injuries and losses.
New products should not break or fail to work but if they do then you can look to the manufacturer or supplier to recover your losses. Likewise, if you take your bike to a shop for repair or maintenance and they do such a poor job that you have an accident then again you can look to make a claim.
If you are one of the many cyclists who suffer injury and loss as a result of the negligent driving of other road users then you are entitled to claim compensation and damages and here at Cohen Cramer Solicitors we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
We can help you claim not only for your injuries but also:
- The cost of bike repair or replacement
- The cost of accessories and clothing damaged in the accident
- Lost income caused by time off work for recovery or treatment
- The cost of treatment or medication required as a result of the incident
- The cost of surgical appliances/aids and modification to you home if severely injured
- Care and help provided by family and friends while recovering
- Mileage and transport costs for replacing bike/equipment or treatment
- Other losses arising from the accident
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service you deserve.
Your claim can be dealt with on a ‘No Win – No Fee’ basis, this means that if your claim fails you won’t have to pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.