Vehicle Driver Claims

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident (RTA) as a driver either in your own or loaned, rented or hired vehicle you can claim compensation for your injuries and losses if the accident was not your fault. It may be a rear end-shut, the other driver may have pulled out of a side road or cut across your path – whatever the cause we can give you expert legal advice on claiming for your injuries and financial losses.

jordan_davies_facebookWhiplash is the most likely injury and you can claim for the pain, suffering and discomfort that this may cause you.

As well as claiming for your injuries you can also claim for any financial losses that you suffer as a result of the accident, which can include:

  • Damage to your vehicle
  • Hire charges while your car is off the road
  • Storage and recovery charges of your damaged vehicle
  • Damaged property you were carrying at the time of the accident such as computers, golf clubs etc
  • Lost income for time off work as a result of your injuries and for any medical treatment etc.
  • Treatment costs and medication charges
  • Care from family and friends even though you did not pay them for the help they gave you
  • All and any other losses arising from and as a result of the accident.

Cohen Cramer are experts at dealing with road traffic accidents and we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.

Your claim will be dealt with by lawyers who deal with nothing other than personal injury claims so that you can be sure that you are going to get the full damages you deserve.

To get your claim started get in touch with us today:

  • call 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
  • email:
  • pop your contact details in the box below and we will get back to you.

For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve