If you were a passenger that was involved in an accident then you claim for your injuries and losses. It may have been while you were getting a lift in a friend’s car (even if the accident was your friend’s fault) a taxi, bus or a coach. If you were a passenger it is high unlikely that the accident was your fault and you are almost certain to win your case.
Whiplash is the most likely injury in such an accident and you can claim for the pain, suffering and discomfort that this may cause you.
As well as claiming for your injuries you can also claim for any financial losses that you suffer as a result of the accident, which can include:
- Lost income following time off work as a result of your accident and for any required treatment etc.
- Treatment costs and medication charges
- Care from family and friends even though you did not pay them for the help they gave you
- All and any other losses arising from and as a result of the accident.
We are experts at dealing with passenger accidents and we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
Your claim will be dealt with by lawyers who deal with nothing other than personal injury claims so you can be sure you will get the full damages you deserve.
To get your claim started get in touch with us today:
- call 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your contact details in the box below and we will get back to you.
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve