If you have been involved in a road traffic incident while you were on foot you may be entitled to recover compensation for your injuries and financial losses. Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you claim the compensation that you deserve.
You may have sustained injury when hit on a pedestrian crossing or simply when crossing a road; it may be that you were hit by a vehicle that mounted the kerb. Whatever the cause of the accident we can help you recover the compensation that you deserve.
Pedestrian injuries can be severe; you are completely unprotected from the full force of the vehicle that hits you. We will look to recover compensation not only for your injuries but also all and financial losses and requirements that may arise. This can include:
- lost income as a result of time from work for recovery and or treatment
- future lost income if you are likely to be off work for a long time or at some time in the future
- the cost of any treatment or special equipment or adaptations to property that may be required as a result of your injuries
- the cost of any care received either on a professional basis or from family and friends on a gratuitous basis
- prejudice on the job market – this is known as a Smith v Manchester award
Regardless of the extent of your injuries and consequent losses you deserve solid, professional legal representation and we can provide this for you.
To see how we can help you on a No Win-No Fee basis get in touch with us today:
- Call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Pop your contact details in the box below and we will get straight back to you.
For the Quality Legal Service you deserve.